What does it mean to see an a few questions and subjective answers regarding dreams in a dream?
A Few Questions And Subjective Answers Regarding Dreams | Dream Encyclopedia
What is a dream?
- A dream is an event transpiring in that world belonging to the mind when the objective senses have withdrawn into rest or oblivion. Then the spiritual man is living alone in the future or ahead of objective life and consequently lives man’s future first, developing conditions in a way that enables waking man to shape his actions by warnings, so as to make life a perfect existence.
What relationship is sustained between the average man and his dreams?
- A dream to the average or sensual person, bears the same relation to his objective life that it maintained in the case of the ideal dreamer, but it means pleasures, sufferings and advancements on a lower or material plane.
Then why is man not always able to correctly interpret his dreams?
- Just as words fail sometimes to express ideas, so dreams fail sometimes in their mind pictures to portray coming events.
If they relate to the future, why is it we so often dream of the past?
- When a person dreams of past events, those events are warnings of evil or good; sometimes they are stamped so indelibly upon the subjective mind that the least tendency of the waking mind to the past throws these pictures in relief on the dream consciousness.
Why is it that present environments often influence our dreams?
- Because the future of man is usually affected by the present, so if he mars the present by wilful wrongs, or makes it bright by right living it will necessarily have influence on his dreams, as they are fore castings of the future.
What is an apparition?
- It is the subjective mind stored with the wisdom gained from futurity, and in its strenuous efforts to warn its present habitation-- the corporal body--of dangers just ahead, takes on the shape of a dear one as the most effective method of imparting this knowledge.
How does subjectivity deal with time?
- There is no past and future to subjectivity. It is all one living present.
If that is so, why can’t you tell us accurately of our future as you do of our past?
Dreampedia | Dreampedia
- Because events are like a procession; they pass a few at a time and cast a shadow on subjective minds, and