(Conceit; Vainglory; Vanity) In a dream, pride or vainglory signifies oppression and injustice. Every conceited person in a dream is an unjust person in reality.lfone sees a deceased person showing pride in a dream, it means that he is one at whom God Almighty does not look on the Day of Judgment, and particularly if he looks different in the dream.
If one is proud of himself, his wealth, or power in a dream, it means that he oppresses others.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
General Meaning: Provision for your desires and not only your needs. Dreams • Positive: A cake speaks of fun, enjoyment and blessing. It speaks of receiving a gift and something that is enjoyable.
• I remember once dreaming of walking into my home and my father had bought me a whole load of different cakes from a bakery. I can smell them now just thinking about it! It was a good dream and it spoke of the blessings and the gifts the Lord was giving me.
• The different types of cakes, spoke of the different ways I would minister and the different blessings the Lord would give me. Not long after this dream the Lord moved me into the Teaching Ministry.
Negative: “To have your cake and eat it” is a negative saying that means you are trying to impose yourself and also be one better above your fellow brother or sister. This speaks of strife, contention and vainglory.
• Dreaming of a cake that is not fully baked speaks of being ‘half-baked’ meaning that your commitment is lacking.
Cake in a vision or external dream speaks of provision. In the case of this passage by giving of her last cake the widow woman had provision for the rest of the drought. Perhaps the Lord has led you to give the little ‘cake’ or blessing you have away.
If this be the case, rejoice, because it means that the Lord means to prosper you in return! • 1 Kings 17:13 And Elijah said to her, Fear not; go [and] do as you have said: but make me of it a little cake first, and bring [it] to me, and after make for you and for your son.
Negative: To see a cake that is burned or gone hard on one side, due to not being turned has a bad connotation. It speaks of being having the life taken out of you. It also speaks of compromise as in the passage in Hosea. It speaks of mixing yourself with those things that are not of the Lord and because of it, your blessing has now become a curse.
• Hosea 7:8 Ephraim, he has mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.
See also: Bake, Bread • ... The Way of Dreams and Visions
General Meaning: Diamonds speak of favor and to receive one speaks of receiving an undeserved gift.
It is also a picture of wealth and royalty.
• Dreams • Because diamonds hold a particular meaning for most cultures, you need to identify what they mean to you in your dreams. Often diamonds speak of marriage. Other times they speak of having renown and favor.
• Visions • The diamond is very hard and when used in the passage below means literally “set in stone” • Jeremiah 17:1 The sin of Judah [is] written with a pen of iron, [and] with the point of a Diamonds: [it is] graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars • Receiving a diamond or precious stone speaks of receiving a gift and favor from the Lord. It also speaks of the work we do for the Lord: • 1 Corinthians 3:12 Now if any man builds upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; • This passage speaks of the things we build on the foundation that we have received, which is Jesus Christ. When we do things with faith, hope and love and in obedience to the Lord then we are building with gold, silver and precious stones.
• However if you walk in bitterness, strife or vainglory or other things of the flesh, then you are building wood, hay and stubble, which the Scriptures say will be burned up.
• This is a test of the heart. It does not only speak of the work you do for the Lord, but the motivation and the heart you do it with.
See also: Jewelry.... The Way of Dreams and Visions