What does it mean to see an untrustworthy in a dream?
Untrustworthy Dream Meaning: From 1 Different Sources
Revealed to keep one from putting their trust in the wrong peopleDream Dictionary Unlimited | Margaret Hamilton
Buffalo (1901, 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021)
- People born in the year of the Rat are often energetic and tenacious. They are capable of being generous and lovable, and are good listeners when one is needed, Rats can, however, also be manipulative and power-hungry creatures, so those befriending them must be wary of these tendencies.
Tiger (1902, 1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962,1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022)
- Those born under the sign of the Buffalo (also known as the Ox) are usually hard-working, methodical and patient people.
- Though they can often be found in positions of leadership, they can sometimes be loners. People born in the year of the Buffalo can also be stubborn to the point of being rigid, and at worst they can be jealous or vindictive.
Cat (1903, 1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023)
- The Tiger is a noble, courageous creature, as can be the people born under this sign. They are protective and passionate as well, which complements their sensitivity. Tigers can be hot-headed at times, even to the extent of becoming quarrelsome and acting rashly or hastily.
- These characteristics can lead to vain, uncompromising or unruly folk.
Dragon (1904, 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952,1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024)
- Those born in the year of the Cat (sometimes known as the Rabbit) are often refined and socially adept, which makes them all the better to have as friends. These clever folk can sometimes be seen as a bit old-fashioned or even aloof, and at worst they can be thin-skinned and devious.
Snake (1905, 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013, 2025)
- To be born in the year of the Dragon is to be a spirited and scrupulous individual. People tend to admire the enthusiasm and the vital, generous nature of the Dragon. However, as a fire-breathing creature, the Dragon can be overbearing, loud-mouthed and irritable. Generous and independent, the scrupulous Dragon can be a demanding person to be around.
Horse (1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, 2026)
- Those born in the year of the Snake can be wise and understated, and are often soft-spoken, placid and compassionate souls. Snakes can have an air of intelligence about them that could be related to their good breeding or philosophical minds. But beware of angering a Snake; they can be vengeful, fickle and possessive, and they are often sore losers.
Goat (1907, 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027)
- People born in the year of the Horse are often athletic, independent and skilful. These powerful, hard-working folk are not only quick on their feet but are also quick with their tongues. Horses make quite charming friends because of their wittiness and upbeat moods on most days. They can be rebellious and tactless at times, even ruthless when they lose their tempers.
Monkey (1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028)
- The year of the Goat gives rise to peaceful, sweet-natured people who tend to be well-mannered and artistic. These intelligent folk can be kind-hearted and persevering when a cause motivates them. However, a Goat can also be intrusive, irresponsible and inclined towards melancholy.
Rooster (1909, 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029)
- Those born in the year of the Monkey are often known for their intelligence and problem-solving abilities, which could explain why they make such good businessmen. They can be witty and captivating, but at worst they can be vain, untrustworthy or immature.
Dog (1910, 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030)
- The year of the Rooster brings forth enthusiastic, self- assured people. Roosters are quite industrious, and they often have a conservative streak that clashes with the more adventurous side of their nature. Whilst these people can be very resourceful, they can also be difficult to work with or be around because of their tendency to nit-pick and brag. At their worst, Roosters are brazen and untrusting.
Pig (1911, 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, 2031)
- Loyal, discreet and dutiful people are often born in the year of the Dog, making them excellent prospects as friends. They can be intelligent and selfless as well, but they can also be introverted, critical and defensive, and at their worst, Dogs are cynical and grim.
- People born in the year of the Pig are often peace-loving, accommodating and sociable folk. Pigs have a sensual side that often shows their love of indulgence. Whilst they can be intelligent, some Pigs are naïve, which allows less scrupulous individuals to take advantage of them. Gullibility and insecurity can be a dangerous combination for Pigs at times.
... chinese astrology dream meaningAstrology