• Where you are in the pregnancy will give you clues as to your progress.
If you’ve just conceived then it’s a new idea.
If you’re heavily pregnant the idea or project is nearing completion and if you’re giving birth you’re about to manifest or deliver this creative idea to the world.... The Premier in Dream Dictionary
If you know you are pregnant and you have this dream, it represents your concerns about possible complications with the birth of your child. Th... My Dream Interpretation
To dream of being pregnant with a dying baby suggests an undertaking you worked hard for is suddenly doomed to fail. It denotes anxiety over things that are unfolding in ways you never expected.
A pregnant woman having dreams of her pregnancy usually conveys her worries in various stages of her pregnancy. First trimester dreams are usually consists of small creatures, furry animals, flowers, fruits, and water. Second trimester dreams usually cover birth complications and self-doubt about motherhood. You may also dream of giving birth to a non-human baby. Finally, in the third trimester, you tend to dream of your own mother. When a man dreams of getting a girl pregnant, it is a warning that serious consequences may result from his sexual activities.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
• Some of them are the blessings that we have asked the Lord for. Others are things that we do not desire, but have conceived because of fear or sin.
To dream that you are pregnant means that something new is about to manifest in your life.
If you are a man, you might dream that your wife is pregnant instead, and it would mean the same thing to you.
• You need to discern if the child you are pregnant with is good or not.
• If you dream that you miscarry or that a baby is stillborn, but do not really feel any concern in your dream, then it has a good interpretation.
• It means that you conceived something that was not of God, but that He has prevented it from coming to pass.
• It is a good sign that you have left the things of the past behind, or perhaps brought your flesh into line.
• I have often dreamed that I was pregnant. In one dream I was three months pregnant. It was a clear dream. When I woke up I worked it out, and three months before I had been released into ministry training.
• The Lord was confirming that He had indeed started that process in me and that I would carry it to full term.
• If you dream of giving birth early or not realizing you were pregnant, it means that the Lord has been doing something in your life behind the scenes and it will suddenly come to pass.
Negative: If you dream that you are pregnant with the baby of someone from the past that you do not like, this is negative.
• It means that you have held onto something from that time of your life and it has taken root in you.
• Perhaps you were involved with a ministry in the past that you do not feel positive about any longer.
• Dreaming of being pregnant surrounding those circumstances means that you conceived something spiritually during that time that you have still held onto.
• If you dream that you are pregnant with someone’s baby that is very negative to you, it could mean that you have given the flesh control of your life and conceived something that is not of the Lord.
• If you dream that you miscarry and you feel the pain and the struggle in the dream, then this is not a good picture.
• It means that the enemy is trying to steal the blessing that the Lord has given to you.
• If you are in ministry training, consider the tests you have faced over the last while. It could be a warning that you are going off track and need to get back again.
The interpretations for visions can be tricky. Your vision can either speak of a spiritual birth that the person is going through, or it could speak of an actual pregnancy! • If you see a baby in the womb, this could speak of the Lord conceiving and birthing something new in that person.
• Just as in the case where the Holy Spirit conceived Jesus in Mary’s womb, this would be a picture of something good that the Lord has conceived in their spirits.
• In a literal sense, it can also mean that this person you are praying with will have an actual baby! You need to use some tact when interpreting such a vision.
• I remember receiving prayer once from Apostle Les and in the spirit he saw me holding a baby. I was trying to take a spiritual picture from it, but discovered shortly afterwards that I was already 5 months pregnant! • The best thing to do is to share the vision you get with the person.
If they have desired a child, then perhaps the Lord is confirming to them that this is His will. Perhaps the Lord is even saying that they are pregnant right now.
• When praying for a couple desiring to fall pregnant, Apostle Daphne Crause clearly saw a baby in the womb. It turned out that the woman was indeed pregnant at the time. That word brought both confirmation and hope that this was of the Lord.
• Spiritually speaking, when we have faith we birth the blessings of God in our lives. This can speak of both spiritual and natural blessings.
• Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself laid hold of the ability to fall pregnant, and gave birth past the time of life, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Negative: Apostle Daphne has been used of the Lord very often to pray for couples to fall pregnant, because of her own travail in this area. In her book the Way to Effective Prayer she gives both her story and some very practical steps to follow if you are trying to fall pregnant.
• I remember her praying for a lady once who was having medical problems with her pregnancy. Doctors said that it would be a hard birth, and her chances of having any children in the future were near impossible.
• Daphne went into prayer and saw something demonic attacking the child in the womb. She stood against this, and against all odds the woman went on to have not just one, but three children afterwards! • If you see a vision of a woman miscarrying and it is not literal, then it means that the person you are praying for is losing the blessing that God has given by allowing sin in their lives or because of a curse.
• To have a vision of someone that is barren is an indication of a curse in that person’s life.
See also: Baby, Birth, Child.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
If you want to be physically pregnant, this may be a message from your inner being you have conceived.... The Dream Books Symbols
Revelation and inspiration.
The coming of spring; something new happening at the coming of spring. Astrological parallel: Cancer, Pisces, Aries Tarot parallel: The Empress... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
A year full of barakah and blessings. This is sure to happen.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
If you are one, you are likely to reach desired success in literary and other works. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
If you are the teacher in the dream it is a desire to be successful in the literary realm.... Psycho Dream Interpretation
2. Lessons need to be learned. ... New American Dream Dictionary
An elementary school teacher in a dream represents a commander, a judge, a scholar, or a trainer.
A grammar teacher and a language teacher in a dream represents honor, dignity, exalted rank, helping others, having important connections with people in authority, scholars, or he could represent understanding, clarity of speech, easy life, profits, marriage, children, or parents.
A teacher in a dream also represents a bird hunter who presides over the affairs of ignorant people.
(Also see Educator; Engraver; Grammarian; Language; Writer)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
The dream could be addressing your issues with authority and approval. Also, you may have a need for guidance and new learning. See Also: School... The Bedside Dream Dictionary
The teacher is an archetypal figure of authority. Bad conscience, often connected to sensuality. Teachers are almost always the leaders that guide us into adulthood. This may also be an initiation dream.
The inner guide teaching about maturity and self-discipline. On the other hand, there may be the tendency to preach to oneself and to others.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
1- For many people, a teacher is the first figure of authority they meet outside the family. That person has a profound effect on the child and the teacher is often dreamt about in later years. Teachers can also generate conflict if their expressed views are very different to those learnt by the child at home. This may be something which has to be resolved through dreams in later vears.
2- When we are looking for guidance, the Animus/Anima (see Introduction) can present itself in dreams as a teacher. Often the figure will be that of a headmaster or headmistress (someone who ‘knows better’).
3- A spiritual teacher usually appears either in dreams or in person when the individual is ready to progress. There is a saying ‘when the chela (pupil) is ready, the teacher will come’. Often, that teacher will not appear as a Wise Old Man (See Introduction) or woman, but as a person appropriate to the level of the dreamer’s understanding.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
Vision: If a man dreams about a female teacher, it means he has a repressed, sadistic streak—the craving to physically punish, even brutalize others. Seeing a teacher is a warning about thoughdess and frivolous behavior. Talking with a teacher: it is not only the best but also right time to solve long neg-lected problems.
If you are the teacher, it means you think you know everything better than anybody else and have a tendency to lecture other people. See Exam, Test.
Depth Psychology: The teacher is usually your inner guide who is standing by with helpful advice.
The teacher reminds you that life is a continuous test and challenge.
The dream is also addressing your self-doubt, challenging you to trust yourself. See Steering Wheel.... Dreamers Dictionary
If you dream of being the teacher, consider whether or not you feel adequate for the job, frustrated, or joyous.
If you dream that the teacher is someone other than yourself, then you are projecting what you already know onto them, and/or projecting your power outside of self. Keep in mind that you cannot be taught something you don’t already know.... Strangest Dream Explanations
If we dream of ourselves as a teacher we will need to look at what information we have that should be passed on.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
If you dreamed of a dangerous or evil teacher, or just an incompetent one, you may be getting bad advice from someone close to you.
If you were the teacher, see “Teaching”, below.... My Dream Interpretation
If you see or talk to a teacher you are in need of practical advice.... Psycho Dream Interpretation
Otherwise, see under Learn.... The Complete Guide to Interpreting Your Dreams
If the teacher is a serious, formal, scholarly person, it means that you are at a formative stage of intellectual development.
If the teacher inspires respect and admiration (a father figure), the dream expresses emotional maturity and stability. (See GRANDPARENTS, ACADEMY, AUTHORITY, LIBRARY, and HERMIT)... The Big Dictionary of Dreams
The teacher is the one with the knowledge, and to dream of one is to be tapping into the part of you that knows.
If the teacher is someone known to you, add the element of that person’s personal qualities to your interpretation.
The less you know of the teacher in a dream, the more you may be experiencing wisdom at an archetypal level. No matter how the teacher appears, consider that there may be something for you to learn. Learning occurs by accumulating small amounts of data that build upon each other. Teachers know what piece of information needs to be added next in order for learning to take place.
A figure of authority, the teacher is the one person at school who knows what the lesson plan is. Teachers have both the questions and the answers. Not only do they control what happens in the classroom, but they also know why things are ordered in a particular way. Each of our teachers presents us with the specific information needed to master a particular level of our functioning. Any teacher in a dream represents the part of you that understands this concept of step-by-step mastery and provides the mental environment in which learning occurs, or is blocked. There is great patience built into this process, even though many of your teachers in life may have lacked this quality. When a teacher appears in your dream, examine the person as a character aspect of yourself.
The teacher’s behavior toward you in the dream and your resulting feelings will offer insight as to how well your inner guidance system is operating and to what degree you are showing yourself patience with the pace of your growth.
A kindly teacher will result in a very different interpretation from one who is abusive or frightening.... Complete Dictionary of Dreams
If this archetype appears in your dreams, it can suggest that others seek you out for the richness of your experience or that you need to seek out someone or something to teach you the ropes. The shadow teacher manifests as a desire to manipulate or abuse those you are instructing, and to be more concerned with recognition than with imparting knowledge.... The Element Encyclopedia
If you dreamed of a teacher who was an overbearing bully, is this referring to aspects of yourself or someone you know?... The Element Encyclopedia