Dream Interpretation Pregnant | Dream Meanings
General Meaning: The beginning of something new in your life that is not yet visible, but will be soon enough. We conceive many things in our spirits and not everything we conceive is a blessing.
• Some of them are the blessings that we have asked the Lord for. Others are things that we do not desire, but have conceived because of fear or sin.
To dream that you are pregnant means that something new is about to manifest in your life.
If you are a man, you might dream that your wife is pregnant instead, and it would mean the same thing to you.
• You need to discern if the child you are pregnant with is good or not.
• If you dream that you miscarry or that a baby is stillborn, but do not really feel any concern in your dream, then it has a good interpretation.
• It means that you conceived something that was not of God, but that He has prevented it from coming to pass.
• It is a good sign that you have left the things of the past behind, or perhaps brought your flesh into line.
• I have often dreamed that I was pregnant. In one dream I was three months pregnant. It was a clear dream. When I woke up I worked it out, and three months before I had been released into ministry training.
• The Lord was confirming that He had indeed started that process in me and that I would carry it to full term.
• If you dream of giving birth early or not realizing you were pregnant, it means that the Lord has been doing something in your life behind the scenes and it will suddenly come to pass.
Negative: If you dream that you are pregnant with the baby of someone from the past that you do not like, this is negative.
• It means that you have held onto something from that time of your life and it has taken root in you.
• Perhaps you were involved with a ministry in the past that you do not feel positive about any longer.
• Dreaming of being pregnant surrounding those circumstances means that you conceived something spiritually during that time that you have still held onto.
• If you dream that you are pregnant with someone’s baby that is very negative to you, it could mean that you have given the flesh control of your life and conceived something that is not of the Lord.
• If you dream that you miscarry and you feel the pain and the struggle in the dream, then this is not a good picture.
• It means that the enemy is trying to steal the blessing that the Lord has given to you.
• If you are in ministry training, consider the tests you have faced over the last while. It could be a warning that you are going off track and need to get back again.
The interpretations for visions can be tricky. Your vision can either speak of a spiritual birth that the person is going through, or it could speak of an actual pregnancy! • If you see a baby in the womb, this could speak of the Lord conceiving and birthing something new in that person.
• Just as in the case where the Holy Spirit conceived Jesus in Mary’s womb, this would be a picture of something good that the Lord has conceived in their spirits.
• In a literal sense, it can also mean that this person you are praying with will have an actual baby! You need to use some tact when interpreting such a vision.
• I remember receiving prayer once from Apostle Les and in the spirit he saw me holding a baby. I was trying to take a spiritual picture from it, but discovered shortly afterwards that I was already 5 months pregnant! • The best thing to do is to share the vision you get with the person.
If they have desired a child, then perhaps the Lord is confirming to them that this is His will. Perhaps the Lord is even saying that they are pregnant right now.
• When praying for a couple desiring to fall pregnant, Apostle Daphne Crause clearly saw a baby in the womb. It turned out that the woman was indeed pregnant at the time. That word brought both confirmation and hope that this was of the Lord.
• Spiritually speaking, when we have faith we birth the blessings of God in our lives. This can speak of both spiritual and natural blessings.
• Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself laid hold of the ability to fall pregnant, and gave birth past the time of life, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Negative: Apostle Daphne has been used of the Lord very often to pray for couples to fall pregnant, because of her own travail in this area. In her book the Way to Effective Prayer she gives both her story and some very practical steps to follow if you are trying to fall pregnant.
• I remember her praying for a lady once who was having medical problems with her pregnancy. Doctors said that it would be a hard birth, and her chances of having any children in the future were near impossible.
• Daphne went into prayer and saw something demonic attacking the child in the womb. She stood against this, and against all odds the woman went on to have not just one, but three children afterwards! • If you see a vision of a woman miscarrying and it is not literal, then it means that the person you are praying for is losing the blessing that God has given by allowing sin in their lives or because of a curse.
• To have a vision of someone that is barren is an indication of a curse in that person’s life.
See also: Baby, Birth, Child.
Something new is coming into being; about to give birth to new direction, idea, plan, or higher awareness.
If you want to be physically pregnant, this may be a message from your inner being you have conceived.
Dreams of being pregnant signify that you are pregnant with possibilities, ripe with desire and ideas, and that your creativity is unfolding and blossoming into manifestation in your life. This dream may reflect that a new development is about to be birthed and that your dreams are taking form. This may also be a literal prediction about a pregnancy or a desire to be pregnant.
It is quite normal for someone who is pregnant, concerned about being pregnant, or wishing she could become pregnant to dream about it. Pregnancy can also be a metaphor for being “pregnant” with a new idea, and dreaming about being pregnant could symbolize the development of a new aspect of one’s personality. (See also Baby, Embryo, Miscarriage).
To dream you are pregnant signifies growth and development in your personal life. You may find that you are unprepared to act on it or to even discuss the matter with other people. It may also symbolize the birth of new ideas, projects, directions, or goals.
To dream of being pregnant with a dying baby suggests an undertaking you worked hard for is suddenly doomed to fail. It denotes anxiety over things that are unfolding in ways you never expected.
A pregnant woman having dreams of her pregnancy usually conveys her worries in various stages of her pregnancy. First trimester dreams are usually consists of small creatures, furry animals, flowers, fruits, and water. Second trimester dreams usually cover birth complications and self-doubt about motherhood. You may also dream of giving birth to a non-human baby. Finally, in the third trimester, you tend to dream of your own mother. When a man dreams of getting a girl pregnant, it is a warning that serious consequences may result from his sexual activities.
A state of expectancy in which a new beginning will take place; see “baby”