Dream Interpretation Net | Dream Meanings
General Meaning: If positive a net represents mass evangelism or connecting with others.
To be part of a group.
• Negatively it speaks of the snare of the enemy.
• Positive: Depending on the context of your dream, a net could be positive or negative.
• Negatively speaking a net represents being bound, restricted and being under bondage.
• Positively speaking, it could represent evangelism (in the case of catching fish), prosperity and provision.
One of our students shared once how the Lord kept showing them a vision of a net over their bed. They searched and searched but could not find the interpretation to this vision.
• It did not seem negative, yet still there was no interpretation. Then one day as he browsed the Internet, the Lord led him to AMI Network. All along the Lord was indicating that he was to become part of a network of believers and ministry leaders.
• So in this case the net spoke of linking up with other believers around the world.
• Seeing a net in a fishing picture speaks of evangelism, the Lord bringing provision and blessing.
• Speaking of Provision and Blessing • John 21:11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, a hundred and fifty three: and even though there were so many, yet the net was not broken.
Negative: In vision I have often seen the enemy using a net to snare and to steal.
• Often when we have been trusting the Lord for provision, I have seen the enemy having horded all our provision into his net. I would then speak forth and demand that he let go of that provision! • When giving personal ministry, I have also seen people bound up in nets. Usually the nets speak of negative words and curses spoken over the person.
• It could also be because of personal sin and getting involved in things they should not have. And so they have given Satan license to bind them and bring a curse into their lives.
• Referring to a net laid by those who speak negative words and a curse over someone: • Psalms 35:7 For without cause have they hidden for me their net [in] a pit, [which] without cause they have dug for my soul.
See also: Fish, Trap.
(see Fish, Knots, Web)
To dream of being entangled in denotes worry and a powerful enemy who is attempting to ensnare you (Gypsy).
If a net or nets appear in your dream, possible interpretations include: you are securing something; you are feeling trapped or caught up in a situation against your will; you are losing out or losing something, as suggested by the phrase ’falling through the net’. Dreams of nets can also refer to the Internet; if you are dealing with money matters, nets could be meaning the bottom line or the net figure, with all expenses, financial or otherwise, taken into account.
As a hindrance, you are caught in the net or web of your own thinking and cannot see the way out; as a help, a net catches things you want, or can provide a safety when you are working on balance in your life (walking a tightrope).
A net serves to hunt, fish, or trap something. In dreams, it reflects the need to have power over other things, be they people, feelings, or objects.
If you dream that you fall into a net, if means that you feel trapped or defenseless, in an emotional relationship or in a certain work situation. In case you dream of a fishing net full of fish, it means that you should have patience to collect the fruits of your labor. On the contrary, if it is empty, it implies that you find yourself in an adverse circumstance. (See HUNT, THIEF, FISH, and FISHING) According to popular tradition, the constellations are the net imposed by heaven so that no one can leave the universe.
Dreaming of a net can be a wish fulfillment dream or a nightmare depending upon if you are being chased, rescued or caught.
A net in a dream can also represent an abundant future. Consider the feeling tone of this dream to discern the meaning. See Web.
1. Feelings of being trapped, “netted”—usually in situations, sometimes in relationships.
2. To have security (or to lack it)— usually regarding activities, often social, sometimes projects or business (as in “working without a net”).
3. Love and commitment.
4. Difﬁculties with business dealings.
If there is a net in your dream, it suggests that in real life, you feel like you are caught in a complicated situation.
You want to catch somebody or understand something. Loss of independence, temptation, and possibly something threatening about sexuality. Also, systematic entanglement of emotions and needs, thoughts, and insights. Points clearly to networking and, in that sense, a meaningful connection to others.
(Hunting) In a dream, a hunting net means deception, duplicity and fraud.
If one falls into a hunting net in a dream, it means that he will be victimized. Ifone spreads a hunting net and catches an animal or a bird with it in a dream, it means that he earns money through deception and fraud.
Symbol: The net is a symbol of apprehension, confinement, and anxiety.
Vision: Dreaming about fishing with a net: you want to accomplish something, but believe that success is only a matter of luck. Getting tangled in a net: you have been tempted to do something that was unfair to someone else. In a woman’s dream, the net suggests an unconscious wish to be “caught in a man’s net.” In a man’s dream, it also stands for the desire for a relationship. I lave you cast your net? Who or what do you want to catch?
Depth Psychology: A net represents erotic and or sexual needs, the desire for emotional connections, sexual loyalty (getting caught in the net of love), or “finding a good catch.” Be honest, which of the above applies to you?
To cast a net as one does when attempting to catch fish or anything of value suggests that one is caught up in a net of intrigue or a complicated life situation.
A warning to avert the entrapment
A net is a structure for gathering some things while letting other elements pass by, such as fish and water. In this way, it is a symbol for distinguishing between an object of your desire and that which is extraneous. What you are grasping for with a net or what the net is designed to capture is an important part of your interpretation. Such an image in a dream indicates the intention to catch a prized object.
A trap laid out by evil, wicked people, or spiritual enemies, Ps. 31:4
Used to catch a lot of fish at one time, a net in a dream may represen: reaping the harvest from out of the subconscious or through some creative project. It may also represent an entanglement or a trap.
A net may also mention the Internet or World Wide Web as being lucrative business networks.