If the young animal is injured or dying, this could suggest problems with maturing or dealing with adult life.... The Element Encyclopedia
A bright, clean baby, denotes love requited, and many warm friends. Walking alone, it is a sure sign of independence and a total ignoring of smaller spirits.
If a woman dream she is nursing a baby, she will be deceived by the one she trusts most.
It is a bad sign to dream that you take your baby if sick with fever. You will have many sorrows of mind. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
The birth of a new job, etc.... Dream Dictionary Unlimited
2. Rebirth, innocence.
3. A period of vulnerability, trustfulness.
4. Feeling neglected (crying baby).
5. Regression to an earlier stage of development, especially to escape responsibility.
6. A creative or artistic endeavor.
7. Nurturing important ideas, projects.
8. Fun surprises are in the ofﬁng. ... New American Dream Dictionary
A baby is also symbolic of a gift from God, Ps. 127:3 ... Christian Dream Symbols
If these newborns are strangers to you, you can assume that they represent you. You are the baby and the dream is telling you something about your development in a particular area of your life. At times of great change and renewal, a baby may appear in a dream and represent your potential and a new beginning. Some of the meaning of the dream may be obtained by considering what the baby looked like and was doing. Generally, babies represent innocence and are symbols of the purest form of a human whose possibilities are endless. However, if the babies appearance is odd, and if your interactions with it are bizarre or unusual, you need to consider your own well-being (psychologically) and think about what personal experiences and psychological hang-ups have prevented you from growing.... The Bedside Dream Dictionary
A beautiful, clean baby foretells of a wonderful love affair, or making many new friends.
A nursing baby can mean either contentment or even deception; the exact meaning can only be derived by taking into account the other symbols in the dream.... Tryskelion Dream Interpretation
Example: ‘I have my own baby who is lying in a cot in a bedroom looking very weak and pathetic with eyes closed. I know that he or she is getting weaker and weaker through lack of food and care. In fact the baby seems to be dying.
The feelings of guilt are terrible because I know it is my responsibility to do something to make it well. I keep saying to myself I must go and feed that baby—but I don’t. I just keep worrying and feeling guilty’ (JC). Because of circumstances we may not have been able to satisfy all our babyhood needs—we may have been weaned earlier than we wanted, our need for attention may have been unsatisfied—and these are shown as a baby in our dreams, as with JC. Dreams such as the above show how we sense the need of this pan of us to be cared for and nourished.
If some of these earliest needs are not met in some way, the development of our enthusiasm, our pleasure and ability to be involved and self-giving, may be cunailed.
Example: ‘I am 48, have two children in their late teens and definitely DO NOT want another baby. Nevertheless I have a recurring dream in which I am always in labour, experiencing no pain, and although there are nursing staff I am in some sort of laboratory, although everything is very pleasant. I never actually give birth and when I wake I always have a vague feeling of disappointment’ (VI). This dreamer’s conscious decision to have no more children is in conflict with her biological urge for another baby.
Example: My mouth was full of what looked like liver. It was also coming out of my left ear. When I turned away from the mirror I saw medical people in caps and gowns who kept telling me to bear down. I then gave birth to a baby out of my mouth. I am an invalid and very sick at present’ (Mr MS). This man’s dream is about preparation for death.
The baby is the extraction of all that can live on after his present life is left behind in death. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
A dream known to be good, good news, success, and advancement.
A wish is fulfilled, a childhood wish. Or, it may suggest that the dreamer is childish and immature, wanting to be taken care of. Often this image corresponds to a feeling of helplessness. This is also the symbol for a loved one (“my baby,” “sugar baby,” etc.).
If the baby is perceived as a threat, the dreamer might be afraid of an accidental pregnancy, as in Abortion. Also, it may suggest fear of letting go of one’s children.
In another context, longing for rebirth and a new beginning. Always ask yourself what you would do differently if you could start over again.
Folklore: A child in a dream always promises good luck and happiness, unless the baby is not feeling well, which means bad luck in love.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
A very common dream for pregnant women. In this case, it needs no further interpretation.
Figuratively, new endeavors, ideals, or the opportunity to develop specific positive characteristics.
Our own inner child, who frequently gets neglected in the hectic adult world. This type of dream often comes to workaholics and overachievers who need to play more and nurture themselves.
A return to innocence. Pure trust and love without expectation.
Immature attitudes, emotions, or spiritual outlooks.... The Language of Dreams
A baby who cries, is fretful or vomits, or otherwise appears to be suffering, or is ill nourished, augurs disappointment in matters of the heart.
For a lover to call you f’baby, , in your dreams is indicative of a change in your love affairs or unfaithfulness on the part of one you have trusted. It indicates a light-hearted attitude toward the love in which you have believed.... The Complete Dream Book
To dream of seeing a baby in a baby carriage means that you will have many good times in the company of a friend. Twin babies in a carriage denote wealth.... The Complete Dream Book
To dream oE having a baby is a sign that a pet ambition will be realized.
For a man to have this dream (which is not unusual) the portent is not so good. He is likely to be involved in a scandal that will have serious consequences.
A dream of seeing happy and smiling babies augurs contentment within the family circle.... The Complete Dream Book
If you are giving birth, something new within you is being born—a new direction in life, a new idea, etc.
If you are a woman dreaming that you are nursing a baby at your Breast: you desperately want to have a baby; or you want to help someone, take care of someone. Seeing a sleeping baby: your future looks bright.
If a sick baby is crying: things are not going well at your job or business.
Depth Psychology: The baby is a symbol of your unconscious wish for a carefree, happy childhood; a need to feel more secure at present. Dreaming about a baby points to undeveloped character traits that need to be nourished so that you can grow to full maturity.... Dreamers Dictionary
If you find a baby in your dream, this indicates that you possess the ability to discover suppressed attributes and talents within yourself.
If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it implies your desire to conceal aspects of your life that you believe others will perceive as inadequate or insufficient.
If you dream that you are on your way to the hospital to have a baby, then it represents your need for comfort and nurturing. You rely on others to help you achieve your goals. It’s also possible that you want to avoid an obligation.
If you are pregnant, then this dream may represent your fears of not receiving adequate care when you are ready to give birth.
To dream of crying babies foretells of misfortunes, possible sicknesses, and hardships to come.
A bright, clean baby indicates that your life will be blessed with close relationships.
If a woman dreams she is nursing a baby this can indicate that someone very close to her will betray her confidence.
If your baby is sick with a fever in the dream, then this implies emotional distress.
To dream about a starving baby suggests that you are reliant on other people. You are lacking some aspect that must be satisfied urgently.
To see a dead baby in your dream indicates that some attribute or feature that you possess no longer exists.
To dream of an extremely small baby indicates that you are hesitant to allow others to see your true feelings and emotions. You don’t want them to know that you need assistance, and so you tackle a problem independently.
To dream that you are dipping a baby in and out of water implies that you wish that you didn’t have to face such burdening obligations. It reverts your subconscious back to the warm and tender time spent in the womb before birth. This dream may be representative of your desire to seek for a place of solace and relief.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
A nursing baby can mean contentment or even deception when taken in relation to other symbols in your dream.
Dreaming of a baby can also denote the state of your soul life, again in relation to the other signs.... Encyclopedia of Dreams
If you dream that someone is babysitting you this represents an inability to fully express your wishes.... Strangest Dream Explanations
If you see a baby that is sick, it means that somebody among your relatives will die. ... Indian Interpretation of Dreams
If the baby is someone else’s in the dream, we need to be aware of that person’s ability to be hurt, or that they may be innocent of something. Psychologically we are in touch with the innocent, curious side of ourselves, with the part that neither wants nor needs responsibility.
Dreaming of a baby can indicate that, on a spiritual level, the dreamer has a need for a feeling of purity.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
An upcoming birth in the dreamer’s immediate circle. Astrological parallel: Leo Tarot parallel: The Sun... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
A love affair may be blooming for you in your near future. You will also make new and fun friends. Babies may symbolize something in your own inner nature which is pure. More “Baby” dream meanings: If you dream of a crying baby, part of yourself that is deprived of attention and affection.
To see a dead baby in your dream symbolizes the ending of something that is part of you.
To dream of a talking baby means you need to listen to your inner child. Your subconscious has an important message for you.
If you dream of nursing a baby, you will be deceived by the one you trust the most.
If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities. You do not want to let others know of your weaknesses.
If you dream of having a baby with downs syndrome or retardation, you are having feelings of self-doubt. You are afraid of being left out or left behind. You may also be trying to avoid responsibility for something.
To dream that you have a false pregnancy (you think you are pregnant, but find out there is no baby), there is some aspect of yourself or your personal life that is changing, but you are not ready to talk about it yet. You may also be having trouble making a new personal goal or project happen. Dreaming about a premature baby often symbolizes a newly developing relationship (or possibly a new creative idea) in your real life. You may have some anxiety about this new situation or relationship. TO dream of a baby spitting up is a warning to be careful of who you trust. Someone who you count on could be deceiving you. Also see “Adopt/Adoption”, “Baby Bottle”, “Baby Carriage”, “Baby Clothes”, “Baby Food”, “Baby Pictures”, “Pregnancy”, “Twins”, “Triplets”, “Quadruplets”, “Quintuplets”, and “Sextuplets”... My Dream Interpretation
A happy, laughing baby, many friends.
A sleeping baby, desire for a mate.
A baby nursing, a sign of deception by a friend or business acquaintance.
To bear a baby, desire to show or prove fertility; the urge for sexual pleasures.... Psycho Dream Interpretation
• In a negative light, they speak of immaturity.
• Dreams • Positive: A baby speaks of a new life and a new aspect in your life and ministry.
A baby boy often speaks of a teaching and leadership type of ministry, whereas a baby girl speaks of a more prophetic or creative emphasis in your ministry.
• If you dream of a baby that suddenly matures beyond its age (for example it is a newborn that can walk already) this indicates that the new thing that has taken place in your life is going to mature fast.
• If you dream of having twins, this speaks of having either a ministry or gaining a responsibility that is twofold or that has two different aspects to it.
• The dream is indicating that you should nurture both aspects and not take one or the other.
• If you dream that someone else you know hands you their baby, this could speak of that person giving you either their responsibility or ministry mandate.
• This depends of course on what this person would represent in your dream.
If they are an image to you of a ministry type, then it would speak of the Lord giving you this kind of ministry also.
• If the person giving you the baby is a spiritual parent, then this would speak of them handing their mandate over to you.
• If the person handing you the baby is someone that has a negative connotation in your life, then this would be negative and speak of you being put under pressure to take something you do not want or something that is not of the Lord.
Negative: If you dream that you lose your child or baby, it means that you have neglected and lost the promotion in the spiritual realm that God was giving you.
• If you have been trusting God for something specific and dream that you lose a baby, it could mean that you have lost your faith or that a curse is causing that blessing to be lost.
• If you dream of neglecting your baby, it means you have not been using your spiritual gifts.
• If you dream that you are taking another person’s baby, it means that you have taken on responsibilities that are not your own.
• A baby and child also indicate that this spiritual gift is yet young in you. It means that you are yet immature in that calling.
Babies speak of a new life and also of trust. They speak of innocence and purity. They are not yet corrupted and have strong faith. This is why Jesus told us to be like little children. Children also speak of the blessing of the Lord.
• If you see someone in the spirit with many children around them, it could be that the Lord is calling them to become spiritual parents. It can also indicate that the Lord has many blessings in store for them.
• 1 Peter 2:2 As newborn babies, desire the sincere milk of the word, that you may grow by it • Babies receive with innocence what they are fed and hunger for it.
To see someone as a baby would indicate that the Lord wants them to receive without asking questions.
To trust the Lord completely as Jesus explains in this passage: • Matthew 11:25 At that [kairos] time Jesus answered and said, I thank you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden • these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them to babies.
• If you see someone you are ministering to as a baby in the arms of the Lord, the message is that the Lord wants them to rest in Him.
To be a baby and to trust that He will care for them.
Negative: If you see a baby in the spirit, it could mean that the person you are ministering to is still a baby in their spiritual walk.
If I am counseling a person and see them as a baby, this could also indicate hurts from the past that started at that age that need inner healing.
• If you have a vision that is negative then it could also speak of birthing things that were not conceived by the Lord, but rather by the flesh or from the enemy.
See also: Birth, Child, Pregnant.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
However, if the baby was ugly or in any way displeasing to you, look out for treachery in someone you are inclined to trust Helpless or sick babies are generally a warning of difficulties ahead, so be cautious in your business and/ or love affairs.
A walking baby indicates sudden independence, and if you dreamed of many babies, great satisfaction and hap piness are coming your way.
See also Cry.... The Complete Guide to Interpreting Your Dreams
(1) A baby commonly appears in the dreams of pregnant women. Usually in such cases no symbolism needs to be looked for.
(2) In other women’s dreams a baby may express (unconscious) desire for a baby.
(3) The baby may represent vour own vulnerability, or vour need for love. This applies to both men and women. When the ‘babv’ within vou - the hurt, frustrated self - cries out, it is very difficult to look at yourself objectively, but an effort must be made to see this frightened or rejected child as a part of yourself that needs your love. It may be that this self-pitving part of you is crying out for another person’s love, but in the first place, at least, the love must be given by you: you (the conscious, decision-making ego) must positively love yourself (the sensitive, hurt ‘child’ within your psyche). Only that way will the child in you grow up and mature.
(4) A baby may symbolize your pure, innocent, true self: what vou rcallv are - or were intended to be - as distinct from what various kinds of conditioning and wrong choices have made you.
(5) The babv may represent some new development in your personality or in your personal life.... A Dictionary of Dream Symbols
If you are turned into a baby it may reflect need for love and protection. Of course, this dream can also express the paternal or maternal instincts and the desire to make them come true. (See MOTHER, WIFE, and CHEST)
Amazingly, most old books about dreams do not relate babies to pregnancy. On the contrary, if a woman dreams of raising a child, someone she trusts will disappoint her.... The Big Dictionary of Dreams
The essential meaning of a baby as a symbol connects to the new life it represents. Babies grow up to become adult human beings, but in their infancy, they embody all the potential that has yet to be expressed. In this way, a baby in a dream is likely to be expressing some new chapter in your life that is just beginning and has yet to unfold into full manifestation.
The age of the baby may give clues as to when the consciousness that it represents was born.
A one- year-old baby may indicate a new shift in your life that began a year before you had the dream.... Complete Dictionary of Dreams
This symbol often shows up when the dreamer is entering a new phase of life, which is like giving birth to oneself. Bad dreams in which a baby is deformed, has injuries, or is stillborn are not uncommon for parents who are anxious about the pregnancy, especially for expectant couples who have never had children before. Even though it feels like a dreadfully horrible nightmare, it’s usually nothing to be taken seriously, unless it becomes a nightly event. (Also see Embryo, Miscarriage, Pregnant).... Dream Symbols in The Dream Encyclopedia
If you give birth to two or more babies, this may symbolize groups of ideas or personal talents. On the other hand, it could also suggest that you need to lavish extra care and attention on your ‘brainchild’ if it is to be a success; if the dream baby is premature, this message is stressed further.
If you are looking after someone else’s baby in your dream, it could indicate that in waking life you feel as if you have been left ‘holding the baby’ in some way. Did you enjoy holding the baby or feel panicked by the responsibility? If you felt anxious, maybe you are worried about the responsibility that has been placed upon your shoulders in waking life. Pay attention to the behavior of the baby.
If the baby is happy, this suggests that you are fulfilling the needs of your brainchild, but if the baby is distressed, this suggests that your idea, project or talent isn’t being developed or cared for.
If you lost or injured a baby in your dream, this can suggest a loss of confidence on your part and an inability to put in the hard work required to see a project to completion.
If you are the parent of a young baby and you have this kind of dream, it could indicate that you are finding it hard to cope with the demands and responsibilities of caring for a baby in waking life. Your unconscious could also be highlighting your sense of guilt about not being a perfect enough parent and your desperate need for time to yourself.
If, however, procreation in waking life is not at the forefront of your conscious mind, dream babies may be an expression of an unconscious counterpart trying to acquaint you with the baby, or your own inner child, within. This is an aspect of yourself that is dependent on others for financial or emotional support, or the part of you that longs to be reborn and relive your life again. Or perhaps this ‘baby’ is a part of the personality or aspect that has not been ‘born’ or expressed before.
If your dream baby is born with an adult body and a baby head, this suggests an approach to life that is still immature.
If your dream baby is born with a baby body and an adult head, it suggests adult intellect but emotional and sexual immaturity.
If the baby is beautiful, gifted or remarkable in some way, this represents the emergence of personal insight and previously unconscious elements of yourself.
A baby boy in your dream suggests the birth of a new phase of self- expression and new activities and achievements, whereas a baby girl suggests new aspects of feeling and relationships with others.
If the baby is crying, this indicates that your fundamental needs for love, support, comfort and happiness are not being met. Is there something distressing you at a feeling level that you are not acknowledging? If you drop a baby in your dreams, this suggests carelessness in dealing with your basic needs, especially as it concerns connection with others. It can also refer to a mistake or missed opportunity, or a feeling that someone has dropped or lost interest in you.
If the baby is smiling, this suggests a deep level of comfort, security and satisfaction.... The Element Encyclopedia
A baby crawling about means you will need to think quickly and make quick decisions.
A crying child means you will have a number of small problems to resolve.
To breastfeed a baby, or see a baby being breastfed, means you must beware of confiding in people who are not very close friends.... Gypsy Dream Dictionary
2. A need or desire to care for the child within. ... New American Dream Dictionary
If one is experiencing such adverse conditions in wakefulness, then seeing a fledgling crow in a dream means satisfaction of one’s needs and reunion with his family. When the egg hatches and the baby crow comes out of it, the parents shy away from their fledgling and remain distant from the nest. Then God Almighty will provide the nestling crow with various types of flies to eat from. Once the baby crow’s feathers grow, the parents will return to their nest and care for their baby until it commences to fly.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
To dream that you are eating baby food means that you are being required to review some item that you’re already quite familiar with.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
If you dream of seeing a baby picture of someone else (like a friend or boyfriend), you are making excuses for their bad behavior. You need to hold people responsible when they act badly, instead of letting them get away with it. Also see “Photographs” and “Photo Album”... My Dream Interpretation
It is an affirmation of life itself.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
To see or hire a babysitter means that you should recognize and nurture that inner youngster.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
For others it may highlight their attitude to family responsibilities or to parenthood.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
If the baby you are taking care of is crying, you are lacking understanding from others.
If you dream that someone is babysitting you, you are frustrated that others try to manage your life for you - you want more freedom.... My Dream Interpretation
• Where you are in the pregnancy will give you clues as to your progress.
If you’ve just conceived then it’s a new idea.
If you’re heavily pregnant the idea or project is nearing completion and if you’re giving birth you’re about to manifest or deliver this creative idea to the world.... The Premier in Dream Dictionary
If you do not recognize the boy, it suggests that you need to be a little more adventurous and bring excitement to your life. In a man’s dream, an unknown boy can represent new potential and the part of himself he needs to ‘father’ in order to grow and mature. In a woman’s dream, an unknown boy can suggest your developing ability to express your feelings in actions.
If the child in your dream is a girl, this may be a symbol of your spontaneous, vulnerable side trying to emerge, regardless of whether you are male or female. In a man’s dream, it can refer to feelings about a daughter, or emotions and sexual feelings towards the opposite sex in general. In a woman’s dream, the girl can represent a sister or a daughter, but can also represent aspects of the dreamer portrayed by the girl. According to ancient dream oracles, threatening a girl or boy in a dream is an ominous sign that indicates you should take extra care of your health in the weeks ahead.... The Element Encyclopedia
It is impossible to very dramatically shut the person out of thoughts and feelings. Just because the relationship ends does not mean that all is finished. As we go through relationships we learn and at times pick up “battle wounds.” You will continue to dream about your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend until you “let go” of them on a very important level, or until you learned your lessons from that relationship. Either way, dreaming about your ex-romance does not predict future involvement. It may be wish-fulfillment, reliving memories, or working out old issues. Dreams are very rarely prophetic. See also: People ... The Bedside Dream Dictionary
The dream may be a way of alerting you to the same or similar behavior in a current relationship. What you learned from that previous relationship may need to be applied to the present one so that you do not repeat the same mistake.
If you dreamed of getting back together with an ex, see “Reuniting.” If you dreamed about your boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend, the dream is warning you not to make the same relationship mistakes that ended their relationship.
If you dreamed about your ex’s new girlfriend, you may be comparing yourself to this person.... My Dream Interpretation
• Your sense of responsibility is overwhelmed and you feel you’re in danger of forgetting something important in your waking life. You may feel you’re not up to the job you’ve been given to do.
• It can also symbolise an unconscious desire to leave something behind e.g. you forget where you live because you don’t want to go home.... The Premier in Dream Dictionary
Depth Psychology: Meeting a person you know: the feelings you have for the person in the dream are the same as those you have for a friend in real life.... Dreamers Dictionary
Depth Psychology: You have maneuvered yourself into a difficult situation because you are on the wrong track or were led astray. Find a solution—quickly!... Dreamers Dictionary
• Sometimes dreams of being lost can relate to changes in your life that you’ve not yet adjusted to or acknowledged to yourself e.g. an unwanted divorce.
• Have you lost your way? Are you lacking in purpose and direction? Facing the confusion and getting help to clarify your options should get you back on track.... The Premier in Dream Dictionary
The dream may also mean getting out of an unpleasant situation in good shape, but don’t “run over” other people and expect that they will accept your plan or idea. Running over somebody with your car: your carelessness will cost you money.
Depth Psychology: Dreaming about being run over by a train, ear, or machine: you have maneuvered yourself into a situation that vou can’t handle.... Dreamers Dictionary
It reveals your desire to get moving after a state of rest. The intention of activity, the start of projects with renewed vigor. To get up after a fall signifies the strength to want to move forward despite difficulties.... The Big Dictionary of Dreams
If your dreams often feature themes of illness or loss of strength and you are concerned by these, see your doctor by all means; the chances are, however, that you feel unable to meet some internal or external commands in waking life. In your dreams, your unmet goals and high standards are making you ill. But dreams in which you have boundless energy and physical power seem to be telling you that you are capable of far more than you realize. In some cases, as with people who are seriously ill or disabled, dreams of extraordinary energy and good health are compensatory or wish- fulfillment dreams.
If, in your dream, you are weak because you have lost weight, this can suggest concern about body image but it can also indicate possessive, demanding behavior from the people in your life. Conversely, gaining weight and strength may show an excessive need for their approval and a childish need for instant gratification. Finally, if other people are watching either your feats of strength or growing weakness in your dream, this suggests that you are preoccupied with themes of competition. Who or what are you trying to compete with, surpass or vanquish?... The Element Encyclopedia
In male dream: emotions; sexual feelings; daughter. Example: I was away from home somewhere and was helping and encouraging a young Japanese girl, who was pregnant, to come back to England to have her baby here. I felt a lot of care for her’ (Dave L). Dave processed his dream and discovered a lot of sexual pleasure in connection with the girl. He had held himself back in this area most of his life and, as he was learning to allow his sexual feelings (not simply genital sex), he found a deepening in his caring also.
In female dream: oneself at that age, whether older or younger, feelings about sister or daughter, the aspect of oneself ponrayed by the girl, as in following example: ‘I was watching and at the same time I was a young girl sitting on a lawn’ (Honey J).
Another girl with your man: how you deal with your sense of being wanted; anxiety about not being attractive or lovable; suspicion, a side of yourself which relates you differently to your man. ... A Guide to Dreams and Sleep Experiences
If the girl is known to us we probably are aware of those qualities, but need to explore them as though we were approaching them from the girl’s point of view.
If she is unknown, we can acknowledge that a fresh approach would be useful.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
If you know her, and the other dream symbols support it, this is a portent of new opportunities; if she is a stranger, expect some surprising news.
For a woman, a strange girl can represent her youthful side; for a man, she could represent his ideal lover.... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
For a man to dream of being a girl indicates a latent sexual problem and a visit to a psychologist might be helpful.... The Complete Guide to Interpreting Your Dreams
If you don’t have one in real life, the dream represents a desire for more affection and appreciation. This dream may equally spring from anxiety or from sexual excitement. Often, the girl is actually a reflection of yourself, so take note of how you treat her, because that represents your own self-image. Most girlfriend dreams involve travel - if yours doesn’t, you may be overdue for a trip.
If you dream of fooling around with somebody else’s girlfriend, you are suppressing passion in your waking life.... My Dream Interpretation
If a Boy Scout guides you somewhere, your intellect is leading you toward new experiences.
If a Girl Scout guides you, then your supportive mind (emotions and intuition) will lead you to the new experiences.
For what those experiences might be, look to other symbols in the dream.... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
If this dream is about your ex-girlfriend, see Ex-Girlfriend.
If this is your friend, see Friend.... Strangest Dream Explanations
If a girlfriend appears in a woman’s dream, there can either be a concern about her in our mind, or we need to search for – and find – qualities belonging to the friend in her.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
If she is thin and pale, it denotes that you will have an invalid in your family, and much unpleasantness.
For a man to dream that he is a girl, he will be weak-minded, or become an actor and play female parts. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
2. Reckless or playful youth.
3. Desire to be a kid again. ... New American Dream Dictionary
A little girl in a dream also represents something exclusive for the one who saw her in his dream. Carrying a little girl in a dream means release of a prisoner, or if one is suffering from difficulties, or if he is at fault in an argument, or if he is indebted or poor, it means that all of his worries will be dispelled by the glad tidings of this little girl.
If none of these conditions apply, then it means distress or misfortune.
If a mother delivers a sick baby girl in a dream, it means relieffrom her difficulties. Ifshe gives birth to such a child from her mouth, then it means death.
A little girl in a dream also means a new world, while a young girl in a dream implies getting a newjob.
If a woman sees a little girl in a dream, it means that she cannot conceive children.
If one hires a little girl to work for him in a dream, it means that he will receive glad tidings. Ifhe hires a little boy, then it means bad news. Carrying a little girl in a dream is better than carrying a little boy. Ifone carries a baby boy wrapped in a swaddle in a dream, it means imprisonment or a sickness.
If one is poor, then it means that he will live to an old age in misery.
If he is rich and diligent in the dream, it means that he will lose his money and reason.
(Also see Child; Young woman)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
If you know you are pregnant and you have this dream, it represents your concerns about possible complications with the birth of your child. Th... My Dream Interpretation
To dream of being pregnant with a dying baby suggests an undertaking you worked hard for is suddenly doomed to fail. It denotes anxiety over things that are unfolding in ways you never expected.
A pregnant woman having dreams of her pregnancy usually conveys her worries in various stages of her pregnancy. First trimester dreams are usually consists of small creatures, furry animals, flowers, fruits, and water. Second trimester dreams usually cover birth complications and self-doubt about motherhood. You may also dream of giving birth to a non-human baby. Finally, in the third trimester, you tend to dream of your own mother. When a man dreams of getting a girl pregnant, it is a warning that serious consequences may result from his sexual activities.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
• Some of them are the blessings that we have asked the Lord for. Others are things that we do not desire, but have conceived because of fear or sin.
To dream that you are pregnant means that something new is about to manifest in your life.
If you are a man, you might dream that your wife is pregnant instead, and it would mean the same thing to you.
• You need to discern if the child you are pregnant with is good or not.
• If you dream that you miscarry or that a baby is stillborn, but do not really feel any concern in your dream, then it has a good interpretation.
• It means that you conceived something that was not of God, but that He has prevented it from coming to pass.
• It is a good sign that you have left the things of the past behind, or perhaps brought your flesh into line.
• I have often dreamed that I was pregnant. In one dream I was three months pregnant. It was a clear dream. When I woke up I worked it out, and three months before I had been released into ministry training.
• The Lord was confirming that He had indeed started that process in me and that I would carry it to full term.
• If you dream of giving birth early or not realizing you were pregnant, it means that the Lord has been doing something in your life behind the scenes and it will suddenly come to pass.
Negative: If you dream that you are pregnant with the baby of someone from the past that you do not like, this is negative.
• It means that you have held onto something from that time of your life and it has taken root in you.
• Perhaps you were involved with a ministry in the past that you do not feel positive about any longer.
• Dreaming of being pregnant surrounding those circumstances means that you conceived something spiritually during that time that you have still held onto.
• If you dream that you are pregnant with someone’s baby that is very negative to you, it could mean that you have given the flesh control of your life and conceived something that is not of the Lord.
• If you dream that you miscarry and you feel the pain and the struggle in the dream, then this is not a good picture.
• It means that the enemy is trying to steal the blessing that the Lord has given to you.
• If you are in ministry training, consider the tests you have faced over the last while. It could be a warning that you are going off track and need to get back again.
The interpretations for visions can be tricky. Your vision can either speak of a spiritual birth that the person is going through, or it could speak of an actual pregnancy! • If you see a baby in the womb, this could speak of the Lord conceiving and birthing something new in that person.
• Just as in the case where the Holy Spirit conceived Jesus in Mary’s womb, this would be a picture of something good that the Lord has conceived in their spirits.
• In a literal sense, it can also mean that this person you are praying with will have an actual baby! You need to use some tact when interpreting such a vision.
• I remember receiving prayer once from Apostle Les and in the spirit he saw me holding a baby. I was trying to take a spiritual picture from it, but discovered shortly afterwards that I was already 5 months pregnant! • The best thing to do is to share the vision you get with the person.
If they have desired a child, then perhaps the Lord is confirming to them that this is His will. Perhaps the Lord is even saying that they are pregnant right now.
• When praying for a couple desiring to fall pregnant, Apostle Daphne Crause clearly saw a baby in the womb. It turned out that the woman was indeed pregnant at the time. That word brought both confirmation and hope that this was of the Lord.
• Spiritually speaking, when we have faith we birth the blessings of God in our lives. This can speak of both spiritual and natural blessings.
• Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself laid hold of the ability to fall pregnant, and gave birth past the time of life, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Negative: Apostle Daphne has been used of the Lord very often to pray for couples to fall pregnant, because of her own travail in this area. In her book the Way to Effective Prayer she gives both her story and some very practical steps to follow if you are trying to fall pregnant.
• I remember her praying for a lady once who was having medical problems with her pregnancy. Doctors said that it would be a hard birth, and her chances of having any children in the future were near impossible.
• Daphne went into prayer and saw something demonic attacking the child in the womb. She stood against this, and against all odds the woman went on to have not just one, but three children afterwards! • If you see a vision of a woman miscarrying and it is not literal, then it means that the person you are praying for is losing the blessing that God has given by allowing sin in their lives or because of a curse.
• To have a vision of someone that is barren is an indication of a curse in that person’s life.
See also: Baby, Birth, Child.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
If you want to be physically pregnant, this may be a message from your inner being you have conceived.... The Dream Books Symbols
Revelation and inspiration.
The coming of spring; something new happening at the coming of spring. Astrological parallel: Cancer, Pisces, Aries Tarot parallel: The Empress... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
A year full of barakah and blessings. This is sure to happen.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
Depth Psychology: Older men dreaming about young girls: they want to have an affair with a young girl. Other than that, the dream is a sign of the dreamers feminine side and indicates that he is maturing sexually.
A woman dreaming about being a young girl or being in the company of a young girl: she would like to escape from her adult role and all its responsibilines; or she wants to return to the “innocence” of earlier years.... Dreamers Dictionary