Dream Interpretation Jeremiah | Dream Meanings
Divinely established, faithful in adversity - "Jeremy"
As with visions, dreaming of a large jumbo jet could speak of a public ministry or, certainly an expansion into something more public.
If you are dreaming of flying the plane, this could speak of a promotion.
Negative: If you have a fear of flying, then dreaming of being in a plane could represent having to face your fears.
• Also if you dream that you are flying this plane but that you are not meant to, that someone else should be flying it, this could indicate that you are taking charge of things that are not yours to take charge of.
• In a spiritual context it could speak of you taking things out of the Lord’s hands.
The solution of course is to let go and put God back in control of your life.
I have come to see airplanes in dreams and visions as a representation of ministry.
The larger the plane, the larger the ministry.
The larger the plane, the more members and helpers are needed on board to aid the ministry.
• At one time the Lord kept showing each of the AMI Team as fighter planes flying in formation.
• A fighter plane is a weapon of war.
It is fast and effective, and if you want to find a good comparison for it in Scripture, you would use the eagle or the bird of prey as an example.
• The fighter plane speaks of a ministry of intercession and warfare. It speaks of surveying the land on behalf of the Body of Christ and overcoming the enemy in it; of going ahead and scout the area for any attacks.
• This speaks of a very aggressive ministry that is more personal in nature and will cripple the Kingdom of darkness! Consider this passage: • Speaking of War: • Jeremiah 49:22 Behold, he shall come up and fly as the eagle, and spread his wings over Bozrah: and at that day shall the heart of the mighty men of Edom be as the heart of a woman in her pangs.
See also: Car, Vehicles.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
• If you are dreaming of being in a building from your past, it is possible that hurts or what happened back there is being stirred up once again in your life.
If you dream of the house you grew up in, it could indicate that you are either facing conflicts from the past or perhaps putting things from the past to rest.
• Look up the subject of Healing Dreams in the Way of Dreams and Visions for more on this.
• Office Buildings • An office building is where you work and speaks of your life in the workplace and world.
• It is also a good picture of business and wealth. In the Old Testament such business was conducted at the city gate.
• Positive: We have often seen a ribbon cutting ceremony in front a new building.
• This is a picture of a new ministry or division of the ministry that the Lord has established in the spirit.
If you are in intercession and see something like this, then the Lord is calling you to birth the new vision in the spirit.
To release it through decree.
Negative: If you see a building being demolished, you need to decide of this is a good or a bad thing. At times a prophet will be called of the Lord to speak destruction on a work that is not of Him.
• If you are a prophet you might see a building being built or torn down in the spirit.
It is for you to speak that forth in the spirit.
• Jeremiah 1:10 See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant..... The Way of Dreams and Visions
A place of restriction and oppression. Dreams • In interpreting a cage in an internal dream, I would not see a positive connotation to it unless your enemies were in that cage! In dreaming that you are in a cage or being held captive, it would represent your lack of freedom.
• This would indicate that you are bound either by your circumstance, by your past or by some form of oppression.
The enemy keeps you in bondage while the Lord gives freedom.
• The mind can often be a cage in that it restricts you. Your analytical mind could be stopping your progress.
A cage also represents fear, which could indicate being bound by a fear of the past that has been exposed again in your life.
• In personal experience I have seen people in cages and the Lord has told me that they have put themselves in the cage. One such case was a woman who had a fear of opening herself up to the Lord. I saw her in a cage and the Lord being able to only pass small objects through it to her.
The interpretation was that because she had closed off her heart to the Lord out of fear, He could only give her small blessings because of her restriction.
• Visions • I could not find a positive connotation for a cage in Scripture either.
A cage in an external dream or vision speaks of the deceit and devices of the enemy.
It is a warning of a trap that has been set, or it is a word of knowledge that the person you are ministering to is in bondage.
• Jeremiah 5:26 For among my people are found wicked [men]: they lay wait, as he that sets snares; they set a trap, they catch men.
• 27 As a cage is full of birds, so [are] their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and become rich.
• It is a place of evil and a place where the enemy and his evil works abound Revelation 18:2 ...and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
See also: Bars, Prison.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
It is also a picture of wealth and royalty.
• Dreams • Because diamonds hold a particular meaning for most cultures, you need to identify what they mean to you in your dreams. Often diamonds speak of marriage. Other times they speak of having renown and favor.
• Visions • The diamond is very hard and when used in the passage below means literally “set in stone” • Jeremiah 17:1 The sin of Judah [is] written with a pen of iron, [and] with the point of a Diamonds: [it is] graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars • Receiving a diamond or precious stone speaks of receiving a gift and favor from the Lord. It also speaks of the work we do for the Lord: • 1 Corinthians 3:12 Now if any man builds upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; • This passage speaks of the things we build on the foundation that we have received, which is Jesus Christ. When we do things with faith, hope and love and in obedience to the Lord then we are building with gold, silver and precious stones.
• However if you walk in bitterness, strife or vainglory or other things of the flesh, then you are building wood, hay and stubble, which the Scriptures say will be burned up.
• This is a test of the heart. It does not only speak of the work you do for the Lord, but the motivation and the heart you do it with.
See also: Jewelry.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
Positive: Grapes were always used in scripture as a picture of God’s prosperity. When • the spies went into the Promised Land, they brought back a huge bunch of grapes to show the fertility of the land and its treasures.
(Num 13:24) • Grapes are only as good as the soil they are grown in.
If the soil is good, then the fruit will be good as well.
• To dream of ripe grapes means that your spiritual life is in order and that the fruit of your spirit is good.
• It also means that your feet are planted in the right place now and that the Lord is going to bless you in this land that He has given you. This can speak of your ministry or of your business and financial land.
Negative: On the other hand, sour grapes have a number of meanings. Firstly it means that what is coming out of you is not pleasant.
• It means that the land that you are in right now (be it spiritual or natural) is not right and it is producing sour grapes.
• Jeremiah 31:30 But every one will die for his own iniquity: every man that eats the sour grape, his teeth will be set on edge.
• Although you were expecting prosperity or blessing, you are getting quite the opposite.
• This is a warning dream or vision and the Lord is telling you that where you are right now in your spiritual life is not good. There is contamination present through sin.
• Deuteronomy 32:32 For their vine [is] of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes [are] grapes of gall, their clusters [are] bitter:
Fruit, Vine, Wine.... The Way of Dreams and Visions