Dream Interpretation Isaac | Dream Meanings
Laughter, promised one
The only time an idol would be positive is if you saw it being broken down.
• An idol in a dream or a vision is a representation of something that is taking your time, affection and worship.
• As we know the scriptures are clear on having any idols before the Lord.
The Lord alone should have this place in your life.
• If you have a vision of an idol while praying for a ministry or church, then the Lord is saying that they are putting other things before Him.
• People • Often people that are close to you can become an idol in your life. You begin to seek their affection and their direction for your life more than the Lord’s. Although the Lord will always use man to speak to you, at the end of the day, it is God that you should worship.
• Unfortunately in a church age of ‘super leaders’ there are many that turn the attention away from the Lord and onto them and ‘their gifts.’ It was unacceptable for the Children of Israel and it is still unacceptable in the church.
• Golden Calf • To see a golden calf in the spirit speaks of heresy and doctrine that is not of God.
• The Work of Your Hands • Often the things you have accomplished and done with your own works becomes more important than what the Lord wants you to do. Often when • these things take priority in your life, the Lord will ask you to sacrifice them just like He asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac.
• Acts 7:41 And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice to the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands.
See also: Altar.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
Alexander the Great: Conqueror, empire building, warrior archetype.
Aristotle: İnfluential greek philosopher, the importance of asking questions and challenging conventional thought.
Bell, Alexander Graham: İnventor of telephone, communication, networking .
Bonaparte, Napoleon: French emperor, tactician, warrior archetype, exile.
Columbus, Christopher: Explorer, led europe to the americas, new territories to discover, new potential.
Confucius: The founder of confucianism, wise old man archetype.
Copernicus, Nicolas: Priest, astronomer, taught heliocentricity, the world revolves around the sun.
Daguerre, Louis: Pioneer of photography, vision, impressions, image change.
Darwin, Charles: Biologist, formulated theory of evolution, survival of the fittest.
Descartes, René: Rationalist philosopher and mathematician, logic, reason, ı think therefore ı am.
Edison, Thomas: İnventor of light bulb, illumination, insight.
Einstein, Albert: Physicist, theory of relativity, greatness achieved by power of the mind.
Fermi, Enrico: Father of atomic bomb, ultimate weapon of destruction, the last resort.
Fleming, Alexander: Penicillin, advances in bacteriology, immunology and chemotherapy, strengthening your defenses.
Ford, Henry: İndustrialist, revolutionized mass production, the repetition of the production line.
Galilei, Galileo: Catholic astronomer, accurately described heliocentric solar system, visionary, conflict of authority with freedom of thought.
Gutenberg, Johann: Developed movable type, printed bibles, communication, the printed word.
Machiavelli, Niccolò: Author of the prince, archetype of the manipulator.
Marconi, Guglielmo: İnventor of the radio, communication, words, reaching a large audience.
Marx, Karl: Social philosopher, marxist communism, class struggle.
Michelangelo: Painter; sculptor, architect, diversity, energy, talent.
Moses: God’s messenger, leader of people out of slavery.
Muhammad: Prophet of ıslam, founder of major world religion, military and political leader, pure ideals, indomitable will.
Newton, Isaac: Physicist, theory of universal gravitation, laws of motion, universe working like clockwork.
St Paul: Proselytizer of christianity, dogma, tradition, rules and regulations.
Plato: Greek philosopher, intellectual focus on spiritual concepts rather than physical elements of life.
Shakespeare, William: Playwright, understanding of complete range of human emotions, stupendous output.
Voltaire: Writer and philosopher, crusade against tyranny and bigotry, the importance of tolerance.
Washington, George: First president of the united states of america, the basic rights of the individual, david versus goliath.
Watt, James: Developer of steam engine, new possibilities, travel.
William the Conqueror: First king of modern england, beginning a new project, invasion.
Wright, Orville and Wilbur: Inventors of airplane, longing to escape, fly away or reach new heights... The Element Encyclopedia