If a molar tooth falls in a dream, it means loss of money or life. Molar teeth in a dream represent one’s relatives, or his friendliest relatives, or his own young children. Teeth of the upper jaw represent a male person and those of the lower jaw represent a female person. Whatever may affect them in a dream, will show in wakefulness.
For example, if one’s molar tooth falls in a dream, it means that the particular person it represents may die shortly, or it could mean being absolved of one’s debts, or perhaps repayment of one’s debts. Ifone suffers from a tooth ache in a dream, it represents ill words which are spoken against him by such family member, or that he feels hurt from the treatment he receives from such a family member.
(Also see Teeth; Tooth)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
The same interpretation is given for a broken leg.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
The closer the teeth are to the incisor, the closer is the relative. Divided in two sections, the upper right incisor represents the father, and the upper left incisor represents the paternal uncle, or it could represent one’s sisters, sons, or a close friend.
The upper canines represent one’s cousin. or two friends who are as close as cousins.
The bicuspids represent one’s uncles from the mother’s side and their children, while the molars represent the grandparents and the grand children.
The lower right incisor represents the mother, and the lower left incisor represents one’s aunt from his father’s side, or they could represent two sisters, two daughters, or two close friends who have the same compassion, concern and love.
The lower canines represent one’s female cousin from either the father or the mother’s side.
The lower canine tooth, or the eyetooth represents the sire of the house, or the landlord.
The upper and the lower molars also represent the furthest members of one’s family, including the grandmother and her grand daughters.
If a tooth moves in its place in the dream, it means an illness.
If it falls, or if it is lost, then it means death of the person to whom it is attributed, or it could possibly mean that he will be separated from him and can no longer see him.
If one saves his lost tooth and does not bury it in the dream, it means that someone will come forth and be to him as good as that relative. Otherwise, ifhe does bury it, then it means the death of his relative.
(2) ln a dream, the human limbs also represent the members of his family, and whatever condition they portray in one’s dream may become visible in the members of his family. Similarly, whatever may affect one’s teeth in a dream can be interpreted as affecting such family members.
If one’s incisors look beautiful and bright in the dream, they denote the power, honor and prosperity his father or uncle will gain.
If extra incisors grow in one’s mouth in a dream, it means that one’s family will grow by either a new born brother or a new son. Ifone finds his teeth slightly deteriorating in a dream, it means a trial, or that his family will engage in a disgraceful act that will bring him shame.
If one attempts to pull out his teeth in a dream, it means that he may spend his money unwillingly, pay a fine, or separate from his parents, thus cutting off his blood ties, or he may become untrue to his relatives.
If one’s teeth turn yellow or black in a dream, such a dream also represents a disgraceful act that will bring shame upon one’s family. Yellow teeth in a dream mean spending money to restore one’s reputation, or it could mean being knowledgeable in one’s own esteem. Developing bad mouth odor in a dream represents bad connotations resulting from praises one’s family may receive. Deteriorating teeth in a dream represent weakness in one’s family.
If one sees people biting him in a dream, it means that he could have pretended something in public, though he fortunately restrained himself.
(3) If one’s mouth in a dream is interpreted to represent his household, then the teeth of the right side represent the boys, and those on the left side represent the girls. On the other hand, the teeth on the right side could represent the older generation, and the teeth on the left side could represent the younger generation.
The incisors represent the young men in the family, and the canines represent the young girls. As to the molars, they represent elderly people.
If one loses a molar tooth in a dream, it means the death of an elderly person in his household.
(4) Human teeth in a dream also represent one’s business and management of his life. In that case, the molars represent one’s private life, the eyetooth represents what is semi-public, while the front incisors represent what is openly practiced, one’s public character, words and deeds. Ifone sees his teeth broken in a dream, it means that he pays his debts slowly. Long teeth in a dream mean enmity or a fight between members of one’s household.
If one sees his teeth curved and deteriorating, and if one decides that it is better to pull them out in a dream, it means that he will escape from great adversities and dangers.
If one’s teeth turn gold in a dream, they represent benefits for a teacher or a preacher. Otherwise, golden teeth for everyone else in a dream mean fire, illness, Candida, or an illness that is caused by one’s bile.
If one’s teeth become glass or wood in a dream, it means his death. Ifthey turn silver in the dream, it means harm or losses.
If one’s front teeth fall and new ones grow instead in the dream, they represent major changes in one’s life. Ifone sees himself forcefully pushing his tongue against his teeth in a dream, it means that he speaks ill of his own family, or it could mean problems in one’s house.
If the crown or the enamel of one’s eyetooth is damaged, or if it falls in a dream, it means the death of one’s son.
(6) Teeth in a dream represent one’s clan, close relatives, or distant cousins.
The molar teeth represent the male members and the incisors represent the female members. Unnecessarily pulling out one’s teeth in a dream means paying a fine, losing one’s capital, or severing relationship with members of one’s family. Discovering one or two cavities in one’s teeth in a dream means that one may beget one or two sons. Developing bad mouth odor in a dream means belittling someone’s ideas, or it could mean a family dispute. Fallen teeth in a dream may denote that the husband and the wife sleep in separate beds, or it may mean poverty, or that one may die in a foreign land, or that the term of one’s life span in this world may be extended.
(5) If one pulls out his teeth and buries them in the dream, it means that his entire clan or family will die before him. Pulling out one’s teeth in a dream also means exposing one’s secrets. Losing a tooth in a dream may imply a punishment for a wrongdoing.
If one finds the teeth of his upper jaw and those of the lower jaw intermixed in the dream, it means that the women control the men in his or family. Flossing one’s teeth in a dream means dispersal of one’s family, or loss of money and property.
(7) If after flossing one’s teeth some meat fiber remains stuck between the teeth in the dream, it means that he backbites his family members.
(8) Teeth in a dream also represent a pearl necklace, a grinder, or an army formation.
The right wing, the left wing and the front assault formation, or they could mean severing blood ties.
The incisors may represent the heart of a human being. Teeth in one’s pocket or in the palm of one’s hand in a dream represent one’s brothers.
(0) If one has an incarcerated relative, and if he sees his teeth pulled out in a dream, it means the release of his relative from prison. Pulling out one’s teeth in a dream could mean the return of a traveller to his homeland. Tartar in a dream represents weaknesses in the family. Black or broken teeth in a dream mean sorrow caused by one’s relatives. Wisdom teeth in a dream represent one’s followers, while the incisors and the canines represent his wealth, adornment, pride, or child.
The changing of their color into yellow or black in a dream mean changes in one’s life.
(10) If one’s teeth turn into iron in a dream, they mean strength. Losing one’s teeth in a dream also could mean losing one’job. Pulling out one’s teeth in a dream so that no one can see them means infertility, or loss of one’s business, loss of one’s savings, a bad relationship with one’s family, an evil act toward one’s family, or it could mean that he will try to sustain his business through a loan, then suffer from bankruptcy. Having a bad tooth in wakefulness and pulling it out in a dream means trying to comfort or appease a difficult person whose hurtfulness will eventually cease. Replacing a tooth with a bridge in a dream means recovering losses, or balancing one’s business. Having an extra tooth in a dream means losing one in wakefulness.
(Also see Body]; Pain; Teeth)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
A tooth has to be pulled: miscalculations on your part are the reason for losses in the near future. You have a toothache: a huge expense is creating havoc in your bank account.
A tooth needs to be filled: you made a mistake when trying to solve a problem. Wearing false teeth: pseudo- success is all you will get unless you change your arrogant (hypocritical) attitude. Other people pulling teeth: you want to profit from someone else’s misfortune.
Depth Psychology: A woman dreaming about losing her teeth means she is afraid of losing the man she loves. In the case of a man, it means fear of becoming impotent. Teeth are a symbol of either sexual prowess or material goals. Has someone “bared his teeth”? Have remarks you have made been “biting”? People who have a hard time getting through life often dream about teeth! Dreaming about a dentist means that you are afraid that someone is going to hurt you, or that you are hoping that someone is coming to help you in a difficult situation.... Dreamers Dictionary
If you use one, you will be a party to a friend’s injury.... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
2. A need to express painful, repressed emotions or memories. ... New American Dream Dictionary
Folklore: Happy news.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
2. Possible dental health or hygiene issue.
3. A concern with appearance. ... New American Dream Dictionary
If one sees himself brushing his teeth, and if his gums bleed in the dream, it means that he will become free from his sins and curtail his evildoing, or it could mean the opposite, that is to proceed with abhorrent actions, cause harm to one’s own family, steal their money, or defame them. Brushing one’s teeth in a dream also could mean reservation and prudence with one’s words, purifying oneself from sin, faith after disbelief, paying one’s debts, doing what pleases God Almighty, fulfilling one’s promises, a pregnancy, or a marriage.
(Also see Broom)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
To a maiden it foretells success in a love affair, followed by a happy marriage and a large family.... The Complete Dream Book
If you see a friend brushing their teeth, it may be a warning that your friend has been talking against you. Or, you might be feeling paranoid about how good a friend they really are to you.... My Dream Interpretation
The toothbrush is a symbol of the ongoing care needed to sustain these security-building abilities.... Complete Dictionary of Dreams
To see others toothless, foretells that enemies are trying in vain to calumniate you.... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
2. Feelings of vulnerability, defenselessness.
3. Possible health problems.
4. Obstacles in the ofﬁng. ... New American Dream Dictionary
To dream that others are toothless means that enemies are trying to damage your reputation. They will not succeed.
To dream about losing a tooth represents man’s innermost worries - death, age, weakness, destitution, and loneliness.... Dream Symbols and Analysis
2. Cleansing—likely of thoughts, possibly from the harsh words of others.
3. A possible dental health or hygiene issue. ... New American Dream Dictionary
If you merely see a toothpick in your dream (but don’t use it), it means you are too picky. You needlessly dwell on minor flaws, faults and unimportant issues.... My Dream Interpretation
2. A need or desire to look at the larger picture.
3. Small anxieties and annoyances are mounting up. ... New American Dream Dictionary