2. Wise counsel, like Mosses father in law;
3. Actual father-in-law; Exod. 18:18-24; (3-4) Num. 10:39, 31-32.
To dream about your father-in-law indicates happy times with companions and those in your family.
Having a father in-law in a dream and particularly for someone who does not have in-laws means strength, peace and tranquility.
To dream you see your Father-in- law, either dead or alive, signifies ill-luck, especially if he uses violence or is threatening.
1. Disagreements, uncomfortable family situations requiring delicacy and tact.
2. Positive events happening.
3. Pleasant family relations (if father-in-law is happy).
To dream of your father-in-law, denotes contentions with friends or relatives.
To see him well and cheerful, foretells pleasant family relations.