A positive dream indicates a happy home life, while a scary or negative dream reveals trouble at home.... My Dream Interpretation
2. Hint that one is overcomplicating particular problems, that one should simplify and use plain emotional insights rather than intellectualizing.
3. If there are ﬁlled-out sections of a crossword, these often have separate messages. ... New American Dream Dictionary
The dream may be a pun on “cross words” - that is, angry words directed at you, or aimed by you toward someone.... My Dream Interpretation
2. Recognition, appreciation, often in relationships.
3. A very positive symbol of endurance, purity and invulnerability.
4. Desire for wealth and security.
5. Marriage proposal likely to result in great happiness, contentment. ... New American Dream Dictionary
The diamond is an object of desire and symbolizes those thing that are most valuable to you. We are all constantly in pursuit of those things that we have not obtained but want and need in order to feel complete. Your dream may help you to decipher what is most valuable and then give you clues where to find it.... The Bedside Dream Dictionary
Dreaming of them could represent love and money, as well as universal truths and spiritual consciousness. It may be a call to seriously consider what is important to you; to sort out your priorities.... Tryskelion Dream Interpretation
The diamond stands for the purest Water and the cleansed Earth.
It is a symbol of the wholeness of the soul, of clarity and that which is particularly valuable. Whoever possesses the diamond can, according to Buddhist beliefs, withstand all temptations. On the other hand, this dream symbol also points to vanity (as with all jewelry), to unnecessary harshness and being cold and distant.
If you see transparent diamonds in your dream it is a message to honor—without reservation—your own self, in spite of all shortcomings. You might want to ask yourself if you possess enough clarity and strength in your life.
According to Physiologus, one of the most widely read books of the Middle Ages, the diamond is a sun stone that can be found only during the night and that wont melt when placed in fire.
According to Jung, the highest development of the earthly body (the resurrected body).... Little Giant Encyclopedia
A number of diamonds, as in a necklace or brooch, mean a long, happy marriage.... Gypsy Dream Dictionary
The diamond’s durability makes it a natural symbol of tenacity and strength through trying times. It takes tremendous pressure to turn coal into a diamond— perhaps you are the diamond in the rough here!
Among Hindus, an omen of success and youthful energy.
In Arabia, Persia, and Egypt, the diamond foretells a period of good luck.
Diamonds can also be symbolic of greed’s curse that slowly eats away the beauty and goodness within. Many famous diamonds were thought to carry curses, probably because of the number of times robbery was attempted, with often deadly results.... The Language of Dreams
For men, prosperity.
For women, love and marriage.... Psycho Dream Interpretation
A diamond may be a symbol of the self; of the Absolute / God; or of eternity.... A Dictionary of Dream Symbols
In oneiric terms, diamonds indicate sovereignty, greatness, eternity, and great courage in adversity. Therefore, these images portend prosperity and success achieved through effort.... The Big Dictionary of Dreams
(See Stones.)... Complete Dictionary of Dreams
For a young woman to dream of her lover presenting her with diamonds, foreshows that she will make a great and honorable marriage, which will fill her people with honest pride; but to lose diamonds, and not find them again, is the most unlucky of dreams, foretelling disgrace, want and death.
For a sporting woman to dream of diamonds, foretells for her many prosperous days and magnificent presents.
For a speculator, it denotes prosperous transactions.
To dream of owning diamonds, portends the same for sporting men or women. Diamonds are omens of good luck, unless stolen from the bodies of dead persons, when they foretell that your own unfaithfulness will be discovered by your friends. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
An unmarried man who dreams of giving diamonds to his sweetheart should exercise care in the selection of a mate. He should look for a young woman who is a home, maker rather than a society bud.
Either man or woman who dreams of wearing diamonds may expect a disagreeable experience with someone they believed a friend.... The Complete Dream Book
Depth Psychology: Dreaming about a diamond is a warning: don’t be arrogant. Bragging is only a compensation for feelings of inferiority.... Dreamers Dictionary
If someone gives you diamonds, however, a project that means a lot to you could bring money your way.
If other symbols in the dream imply happiness and contentment, the appearance of diamonds could add wealth to the equation. But if the rest of the dream is dark and ominous, diamonds could signify loss. When interpreting a dream containing diamonds, it’s important to remember that diamonds, however prized and beautiful, really are nothing more than cold, hard rocks.... Dream Explanations of Astro Center
If you dream your boyfriend gives you diamonds, you will have a happy marriage.
To dream of losing diamonds foretells bad luck.
If you steal diamonds in your dream, it means your unfaithfulness will be discovered by your friends.
A dream about fake diamonds suggests that something is not what it appears to be. Perhaps you are feeling unworthy or undervalued, or maybe you are pretending to be something you’re not.... My Dream Interpretation
It is also a picture of wealth and royalty.
• Dreams • Because diamonds hold a particular meaning for most cultures, you need to identify what they mean to you in your dreams. Often diamonds speak of marriage. Other times they speak of having renown and favor.
• Visions • The diamond is very hard and when used in the passage below means literally “set in stone” • Jeremiah 17:1 The sin of Judah [is] written with a pen of iron, [and] with the point of a Diamonds: [it is] graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars • Receiving a diamond or precious stone speaks of receiving a gift and favor from the Lord. It also speaks of the work we do for the Lord: • 1 Corinthians 3:12 Now if any man builds upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; • This passage speaks of the things we build on the foundation that we have received, which is Jesus Christ. When we do things with faith, hope and love and in obedience to the Lord then we are building with gold, silver and precious stones.
• However if you walk in bitterness, strife or vainglory or other things of the flesh, then you are building wood, hay and stubble, which the Scriptures say will be burned up.
• This is a test of the heart. It does not only speak of the work you do for the Lord, but the motivation and the heart you do it with.
See also: Jewelry.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
If, in fact, you own them, or are in a position to have them, they signify losses though not of a serious order; on the other hand if your financial position doesn’t allow for diamonds, their appearance in your dream indicates coming profits, although perhaps not as large as you might be expecting.
See also Jewelry.... The Complete Guide to Interpreting Your Dreams
2. Bad love affairs.
3. Level of prestige. ... New American Dream Dictionary
For a woman to dream that she has given away the password, signifies she will endanger her own standing through seeking frivolous or illicit desires. ... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
2. A feeling of social awkwardness, of not knowing what is going on (to forget a password).
3. To give in to questionable pursuits and desires (to give away a password). ... New American Dream Dictionary
If you can’t remember the password for something, you may need the help of family or friends to sort out a personal matter.
To share a password with other people in your dream is a sign that you will have to defend yourself against gossip.... My Dream Interpretation
Regarding the above dream only Imaam Kirmani (RA) says that a son or brother will be born in the home of the dreamer.... Islamic Dream Interpretation
To have your sword taken from you, denotes your vanquishment in rivalry.
To see others bearing swords, foretells that altercations will be attended with danger.
A broken sword, foretells despair.... Ten Thousand Dream Interpretation
If a sword is interpreted as power, then it means diligence, and if it is interpreted as words, it means clarity of speech.
If it is interpreted as one’s father, then it represents the father’s pride of his son.
If one’s sword is weighing heavy and is being dragged with difficulty in the dream, it means an appointment that is difficult to bear, though one will draw benefits from it. Ifone hands his wife the blade in the dream, it means that she will bear a son. Ifhe hands her the sword sheathed in the dream, it means that she will bear a daughter.
An iron sword in a dream represents a son. Abrass sword in a dream means a rich son. Alead sword in a dream means an effeminate son.
A wooden sword in a dream means a son who is a hypocrite, and a tarnished sword in a dream represents an unattractive son.
To draw out one’s sword from its sheath in a dream could represent some words one is prepared to say.
If the sword is sharpened, bright and scintillating in the dream, it means that his words will be sweet and true.
If it looks rusted or tarnished in the dream, it means that his words will be harsh and false. Ifthe sword is heavy in the dream, it means that he will say words which are even heavy on him to bear. Ifthe sword has a crack in the dream, it means that his words will be rejected, and his intention will vex.
If one’s sword falls to the floor in the dream, it means that one may divorce his wife.
If one’s sword is seen laying beside him in the dream, it means that he is a man of authority. Ifthe loop or the belt breaks and the sword falls in the dream, it means loss of one’s power. Ifthe hilt breaks in the dream, it may mean the death one’s wife.
If one is given a sheath without a sword in a dream, it means that he will keep something in trust.
If the handle of one’s sword breaks in the dream, it means that either one’s father, uncle, aunt, or mother may die shortly.
If the blade breaks in the dream, it means that one’s servant, or assistant-worker may die shortly. Ifone sees swords flying in the air in a dream, they represent a plague.
A sword in a dream also could represent one’s anger, or his tight financial circumstances. Swallowing a sword in a dream means gathering the spoils of war.
If a sword swallows someone in a dream, it means a snakebite. In a dream, the sheath of a sword represents a woman. Hitting someone with a sword in a dream means insulting him with harsh words. Sheathing one’s sword in a dream means marriage.
If the blade ceases to cut in a dream, it means that one’s words will bear no weight. Ifone is hit with a sword, and if he loses his hand, his leg, or receives wounds in the dream, it means having an argument that involves one’s father, son, or brother, etcetera, depending which limb and what member of one’s family it represents.
If one’s head is cut off with a sword in a dream, it means that the one who received the blow will triumph over the one who beheaded him, or receive benefits through him. Ifone’s body is dismembered with a sword in a dream, it means that he may travel far, or that his progeny will disperse across the land.
A sword in a dream also represents wealth, power or knowledge. Waving a sword during a duel in a dream means becomingknown in one’s field or profession.
(Also see Duel; Knife)... Islamic Dream Interpretation
It is a symbol of power and intellect. See Knight. Seeking power, as in Monument and aggression. Frequent symbol for intellectual work since the sword separates and, therefore, leads us to make decisions. We use the sword to fend off somebody and it is, in that sense, a sign of distancing and individualism.
According to Freud, a phallic symbol, as is Knife. In psychoanalysis, separation or fear of separation, as in Goodbye, Abortion, Corpse, Death, Divorce, and Funeral.... Little Giant Encyclopedia
1- The sword in dreams invariably suggests a weapon of power. Wc may have the ability to create power and use energy properly through our beliefs.
2- The sword symbolises justice and courage as well as strength.
For the image of a sword to appear in a dream indicates there is an element of the warrior in us, and that we are prepared to fight for our beliefs.
3- Spiritually the sword signifies the power of authority and protection. In dreams to be given a sword signifies that we have the protection of the sacred. We are able to make our own decisions.... Ten Thousand Dream Dictionary
To be fighting with a sword means you wall quarrel with business associates.... Gypsy Dream Dictionary
Jung felt that this represented the conscious ego seeking freedom and singularity, separate from one’s place of origin or core group.
A tool that can help or harm. Just as the sword Excalibur could inflict wounds or keep a nation strong, swords represent all the things we have at our disposal—talents, knowledge, resources—that we have the responsibility to use wisely.
Truthfulness. Edged weapons cut through deceit in our dreams to the heart of any situation, even those things in which we deceive ourselves.
Feudal Japan: The emblem of a warrior’s soul.
The Katana is a long sword that represents a samurai’s soul and will, while the Wagasahi was shorter and the implement of honor and defense.
Honorably fighting for a just cause, often taking an integral leadership role in that fight (e.g., “taking up a sword”). Note that kings used a sword to bestow knighthood, and knights in turn regularly swore oaths upon swords.
A masculine emblem and alternative phallus. In pagan Europe, swords were owned by men, and often buried with them, whereas women held the house and land.
Breaking or misplacing a sword reflects the loss of authority or heroic mettle, or falling from an honored position in the eyes of those you respect.
An ancient emblem of the Sacred King, which may equate to your own masculine nature or the God aspect of the universe (see Men).
In the Tarot, an emblem of trouble and conflict.... The Language of Dreams
The way you use the sword is a reflection of how negatively or positively you use these character traits in your life. See Dagger, Weapon.... Dreamers Dictionary
For the image of a sword to appear in a dream indicates there is an element of the warrior in us, and that we are prepared to fight for our beliefs.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
A ceremonial sword will confer status.... Dream Meanings of Versatile
If you break the sword, or lose it, disgrace or loss of position is threatened.
The sword, like the knife, if seen or being used against another person, as in an attack, can be interpreted as a symbol representing a desire for sexual union.... Psycho Dream Interpretation
• In a negative context it speaks of negative words that have been spoken against you.
• Positive: Generally the sword is a picture of power. Of course as believers we receive this power by the Word of God.
• Below are some variations of how we see swords in the spirit. This might differ for each person.
• I am not in agreement with a popular trend in some churches to go around taking actual swords and ‘knighting’ folks. I believe that in all of the Word, these are given to us as a type and a shadow and should be handled spiritually.
• The sword is an allegorical picture of the Word of God.
It is sharp and it divides the truth from the lie.
• If you see a sword bringing a division, then the Lord is about to expose the things that are wrong. This of course is carried out a lot by the teacher, who uses the Word to bring the truth and set God’s people free.
• Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
• So it is no surprise that when I am praying for someone regarding their ministry and I see a golden sword, I know that the Lord is calling them to teacher training.
Negative: Speaking of Using Your Own Strength • To pick up your own sword and try to win the battle without the Lord speaks of doing things in your own effort. In the end you will only perish, because without God’s power you cannot overcome.
• Matthew 26:52 Then Jesus said to him, Put your sword up again into its place: for all those that take [up] the sword will perish with the • sword • Negative Words • The Word says that bitter words are like a sword.
If you see swords coming against you in the spirit, then the Lord is showing you that others have spoken negative words against you and licensed the enemy to attack.
• Psalms 64:3 Who sharpen their tongue like a sword, [and] bend [their bows to shoot] their arrows, [even] bitter words:
Dagger, Darts.... The Way of Dreams and Visions
(2) The sword may symbolize consciousness. In what Jung called the first stage of individuation, beginning at puberty, the conscious ego must free itself from the previously all-embracing unconsciousness, in order that the individual may fulfil his or her particular destiny. What the conscious ego has to ‘slay5 is not the unconscious as such, but its ‘devouring-mother5 aspect; and once that is done, the ego must treat the unconscious with respect and cooperate with it. (Compare folktales which depict a hero slaying a dragon with his trusty sword. The same theme appears in those myths of creation in which the creator-god wrestles with and slays the female monster in the primeval ocean and so brings order out of chaos.) See also Dragon, sections (2) and (3).... A Dictionary of Dream Symbols
It is the symbol of truth.
It is the conscious liberates itself from the unconscious part of the mind. This process of individualization usually appears in many myths and legends, when the hero fights dragons and demons with his sword.... The Big Dictionary of Dreams
The dreamer may need to use a sword, or may be wielding it with authority and commitment.... Dream Symbols in The Dream Encyclopedia
But if the sword is short (and it does not touch the ground) due to the shortness of the belt, it means he will relinquish his power due to his dislike for it.
If the belt is cut it means he will lose control of his power or be absolved from his duties.... Islamic Dream Interpretation